Friday 28 September 2012

Production Log 20th September

In today's lesson I finished my preliminary task, evaluated it and uploaded it to my blogger. My preliminary task only took a couple of lessons as I wasn't going to spend and waste time on producing it and editing it on photoshop to make it look perfect as I want to be able to see how much more i learn in the next year of media so then i can compare my work together. I made sure that my front cover and contents page included the basics that a magazine must have when its published, therefore I included a masthead, images, page numbers etc. In my evaluation I just analysed it and explained why i picked the picture i chose and the colours for my colour scheme, i also explained why i done it in the order of how i put it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment