Thursday 13 September 2012

Contents Page Haydon news



When i created my contents page i used the current colours that i had already used on my front cover as it shows that i was sticking to my current colour scheme so it all looks like it is part of one magazine. The first thing that i done was add the title i made it stand out at the top of the page so everyone knew what this page was. After i added the bar at the bottom as a little extra so that everyone who wanted to know how to get onto the website to find out more information could go and do that.
I added in all my headers so people could go to a certain page instead of looking through the whole thing for that one page. 
The improvements that i have come up with to help my magazine contents page is that i could make my headers stand out more and make it more fun looking more interesting, also i could add another colour to mix it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment